DVS Productions is ratcheting up the heat this Saturday night with the production of the 2014 Luke Snyder Invitational PBR at Cowboys Dancehall in San Antonio, Texas. The event will be hosted by the PBR’s very own Luke Snyder and benefitting two great organizations: The Chris Kyle Memorial Benefit & Sons of the Flag. Make plans to be at Cowboys Dancehall on Saturday, December 13 for the two great sections of bull riding (8:30 p.m. & 10:30 p.m.) that will make up this world class event.
Click –>HERE<– for more information from www.cowboysdancehall.com.
Cowboys Scheduled to Appear
- Mike Lee-2007 PBR World Champion. 2014 was a re-energized year for this veteran bull rider who finished in the hunt for a second world title.
- Harve Stewart-One of the new generation stars of the PBR.
- Jarrod Craig-2x National Finals Rodeo Qualifier and 2006 College National Finals Champion Bull Rider.
- Brady Sims-2014 PBR Rookie that finished 2014 in 24th place…not bad for a rookie !
- Clayton Foltyn-Veteran bull rider with 2 National Finals Rodeo Qualifications and a prestigious All-Around Championship at Cheyenne Frontier Days.
- Ben Jones-Fan favorite and the hottest hand in the PBR right now.
- Robson Aragao-Spiderman, the Brazilian strongman will be “in the house” to wow the crow with his feats of bull riding ability.
- Jason Malone-High money winner in the PBR’s 2014 BlueDef Velocity Tour. 2014 2as his best year ever in the PBR and is looking to build in 2015.
PBR Finals Bucking Bulls Scheduled to Appear
- Cowboys Dancehall’s Panda Trax
- Blonde Bomber
- Oscar P
- Johnny Bones Jones
- Red Dingo
Match-Ups to Watch
- Ben Jones and anything he draws. Jones is the hottest rider on Tour-hands down! He has drawn Pistol Pete (unridden since April) and PBR Finals Bucking Bull Johnny Bones Jones. He could win two holes easily!
- Clayton Foltyn on Pistols and Roses. The lowest score ever recorded on this bull was 85.75!
- PBR World Champion Mike Lee on Bottoms Up. There is no reason why Lee won’t pick-up where he left off last year-riding hot, hot, hot!