The Lucas Oil Touring Pro Division of the PBR is back in San Antonio on Saturday, May 11, 2013 with Y-100’s Presentation of the PBR at Cowboys Dancehall. As usual there will be two sections of bull riding: 8:30 p.m. & 10:30 p.m.
PBR Riders scheduled to appear include:
- Matt Bohon – Five time PBR Finalist and two time PBR BFTS event winner
- Pistol Robinson – Young gun rider from Burleson, Texas who battling his way back to elite status after a very difficult injury sustained at the Built Ford Tough Event in New York City in early 2012.
- Francisco Morales – PBR World Cup Team Challenge Team Mexico Capitan
- Ralph Benson – Local cowboy from Adkins, Texas who is starting to catch fire in the PBR
Bull power will be furnished by:
- JD Nix Rodeo Co.: JD is one of the pre-eminent bucking bull developers and trainers in the United States. His stock list includes PBR Finals Bull 702 “Prator’s Pride”-which will be bucking this Saturday night.
- Edward Martinez: Edward has taken over the reins of the storied Martinez bucking bull program. If you haven’t heard the account of father, Tino’s journey to the United States and his subsequent success you can read more about it here.
- Currey Creek Bucking Bulls: Joe Garcia and Chris Condon have been quietly assembling a great set of bucking bulls between their ranches in Boerne, Texas and the South Texas Brush Country. Currey Creek has sent five bucking bulls to the PBR Finals: 620 Blonde Bomber, 46 Outsider, R351 Get-a-Holt-on, 427 Black Mamba and 64 Jelly Bean
- Cody Ohl: Cody is an 18 time Wrangler National Finals Rodeo Qualifier and six time PRCA World Champion (5x Tie-down; 1x All Around) with over $3.1 million in career PRCA earnings. His career as a competitor is far from over, but over the years he has developed a top notch herd of bucking bulls that to date has sent eight bucking bulls to the PBR Finals.